Darren began legal practice in 1984 and quickly became
a partner in 1987. Darren now practices principally in the areas
of Property, Commercial and Family Law. He has built a solid reputation for prompt results providing astute advice which achieves his client’s goals. Darren is particularly experienced in negotiating and settling complicated commercial transactions including business takeovers and family law agreements.
When not in the office, Darren can be found on any one of Melbourne’s fine golf courses, supporting his beloved St Kilda Football Club or volunteering his time to his Son’s local
- Bachelor of Jurisprudence
- Bachelor of Laws
Principal Areas of Practice
- Commercial and Corporate Advice
- Family/De facto Law
- Sale and Purchase of businesses & companies
- Lease preparation and advice
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Business affairs including trademarks, trust
and company formation.