Gary commenced practicing Law in 1983 and undertook his Articles with the predecessor to Goldsmiths Lawyers and has remained with the firm ever since. Gary runs and supervises all
of the firm’s litigation. He has built up a large amount of expertise across a wide range of different legal areas and is able to bring that experience to assist clients in resolving the disputes and problems that they face both commercially and privately.
Gary has extensive experience in all Courts throughout Victoria and often appears himself. With the assistance of a Bar of approximately 2,500 Barristers he is able to run, co-ordinate
and assist clients in achieving their goals. No matter is too
big or complex.
Gary is involved in a wide range of community activities.
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Laws
Principal Areas of Practice
- Commercial and General Litigation
- Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
- Insolvency Law
Membership Professional Organisations
- Barrister & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Signed the Roll of the High Court of Australia
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Law Council of Australia
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association