Neil is a long standing member of the Goldsmiths team and
has been at Goldsmiths Lawyers since 1992 and was admitted to practice in 1993. Neil’s ‘bread and butter’ is Property Law,
Wills and Estates.
Neil’s spare time passions are tennis, bike riding and gardening.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Laws
Principal Areas of Practice
- Deceased Estates
- Lease preparation and advice
- Sale and Purchase of business & companies
- Wills and Estate planning
- Commercial & Corporate Advice
- Business affairs including Trust & Company formation